Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

This game is soooo incredibly slow for me. Attempting to adjust the options doesn't do anything either. I'm sorry but it's unplayable.

ShadowWhoWalks responds:

My bad. This engine is poorly optimized (written in AS 2.0) so it interacts horribly on some browsers. If you're willing to give it another go, I strongly recommend downloading the offline version in the channel description.

Adventure High 0.16 Adventure High 0.16

Tits in the thumbnail? That isn't very classy. . .

RPG MO RPG MO

Personally, I just want to kill stuff, get better loot, and get stronger. I don't care for crafting/gathering. This mandatory tutorial feels like a waste of my time; going through each and every aspect of the game.

The Case of Scary Shadows The Case of Scary Shadows

I love bears, and I love you for giving bears a chance.
I would have rated 5/5, but there's no chance for bear to have a happy ending and sad bears just won't do.

Vulpin Adventure Vulpin Adventure

It's a great game. brings me back to the older flash games of my childhood. :D

Though, I would enjoy a mute button very much.
Not that I have anything against your music. it's very nice. but I just have other preferences.

Ditloid Ditloid

Interesting enough.

-This is a nice game; but because I'm not too good at word play and such and that it's simply not my style, I failed to keep it in my interests.
-The Screen and music seem a bit bland; too much grey and depressing music.
-It was a nice try,though.

~Those who love word games would find this fun.

DJ Zombie! DJ Zombie!

well...umm...nice drawing?

the base beat if pretty lame. and those crappy buttons aren't even the same tempo as the beat.

i like the 1 frame u put into this "game" it's a pretty picture.
you'd get a better scrore if it WAS only a picture.

Bloody Hangman Bloody Hangman

You obviously aren't serious...right?

-horrid graphics
-no music
-flags?...realy?... if i wanted to study on the world,i'd pick up a map. Nerd.
-it looks like you weren't even looking at it before you turned in this crap for us to "play"
1/10 is too generous

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

Bleh

looks lovely n' all, but it's a long waste of my time and it makes me feel like i'm not getting anywhere fast.